1 General information
(a) As our customer, you must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at checkout, as products that are returned to us as undeliverable may incur a re-dispatch fee and will be sent back out as regular mail. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
(b) Goods will generally only be delivered to addresses within Australia. We are unable to deliver to certain parts of Australia and where this is the case you will not be able to process your order through the BNE Marketplace website (Website) (https://marketplace.bne.com.au/). We do not ship internationally.
(c) Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or theft occurring during delivery.
2 Delivery of products
(a) Depending on the nature of the products ordered, we will arrange for delivery of the products by Australia Post or a courier. Please allow 3 business days (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00 pm Brisbane time) for your order to be processed and dispatched
(b) The estimated delivery date depends on your delivery address and is calculated from the time you receive the 'Order Shipped' email and not from the time the order was placed. The following are estimates only, and may vary based on the courier:
- Express post - Once your order has been dispatched, shipping will take 1 to 4 business days (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00 pm Brisbane time) for metro areas and up to 6 business days (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00 pm Brisbane time) for regional areas.
- Standard mail - Once your order has been dispatched, shipping will take 7 to 10 business days (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00 pm Brisbane time
- Please allow for a further 3 business days (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00 pm Brisbane time) in addition to the above time frames for delivery to remote areas as an estimate only.
(c) Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays. Please note that that there are limitations on all courier networks and some remote delivery addresses will not be serviced door-to-door. In these cases, the couriers will deliver to a local depot or Australia Post office and you will be contacted to collect your products. Some remote locations such as islands can only be accessed by boat therefore normal shipping times do not apply.
(d) The delivery dates are estimates only. We will do all that we can to ensure delivery within the estimated dates, but factors such as public holidays and peak delivery times may not allow this to always be possible. Please note that while Australia Post provides a reliable national service, delivery delays can occur for a variety of reasons. If you are experiencing a longer than usual delay, please first enquire about your missing package at your local post office.
(e) We reserve the right not to accept an order, or having accepted an order, to cancel an order if it cannot supply the products within the order.
(f) Any damaged or lost orders are subject to an investigation carried out by the courier company. This investigation can take up to 10 business days (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00 pm Brisbane time) and we must allow the courier company to complete their investigation before we can take any further action into the whereabouts of the parcel.
(g) Subject to the terms of any order, if we cannot supply all items, you will be contacted and the rest of the order will be shipped.
(h) Where an orders size exceeds packaging restrictions, the order may be sent in multiple parcels with multiple tracking numbers. Due to this the complete order may not arrive at the same time.
(i) If your order includes any product where Australian law prescribes a minimum age to purchase such items, you must ensure that a person over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law) is available to accept delivery of these products.
3 Bulky and flammable products
(a) Flammable products include, but are not limited to, perfumes, fragrances, colognes & aerosols, and they are classed as dangerous goods. We can only deliver these items to mainland Australia as all deliveries must travel via road freight. Dangerous goods are items that can cause problems during transportation, i.e. explosive, flammable or corrosive. Safety regulations prohibit many dangerous goods from being shipped by air. We do not offer Express Delivery for parcels containing dangerous goods as they may be air transported, however we can deliver them by Express Road Service.
(b) These orders cannot be sent to a PO Box address, it must be a residential or business address with the business name included in order. You will be notified via email with your tracking number.
(c) The estimated delivery date for bulky and flammable items depends on your delivery address, and is calculated from the time you receive the shipping confirmation email, not from the time the order was placed.
(d) The following are estimates only, and are based on information provided by the courier partners:
- Standard (Brisbane) – 1-4 business days (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00 pm Brisbane time) for metro areas.
- Please allow up to 17 business days (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00 pm Brisbane time) for rural areas.
(e) All products are delivered during normal business hours.
(f) Upon delivery, the products must be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing you of how to collect the parcel during normal business hours.
(g) Parcels will be held by the delivery service for their maximum hold time. Should you not respond to a calling card and the parcel is returned to us as unclaimed, further freight charges may be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
(h) Once the goods have arrived at the warehouse, it may take up to another 3 days for processing and dispatch. Once the order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation.
4 Delay in availability or delivery of products
(a) You agree and acknowledge that:
- we do not guarantee the dispatch or delivery or availability of products within the timeframes set out in sections 2 - 3 above or any other timeframes otherwise specified by us;
- stock availability and events outside our control may cause delays, or in some circumstances, prevent your products from being delivered;
- delays are particularly likely to occur during busy sale periods such as those around Christmas, Easter and public holidays; and
- except to the extent expressly set out in our Customer Terms and Conditions or otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in delivery of the products to you, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
5 Damaged deliveries
(a) Subject to our Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy and the Customer Terms and Conditions, we will take all reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damaged products or missing orders lost in transit.
6 Risk and title in the products
(a) Risk and title in the products passes to you upon delivery of the products to your nominated delivery address provided in your order. Anyone at your nominated delivery address who receives the products shall be presumed by us to be authorised to receive the products.
7 Free shipping
(a) Free standard shipping may apply to some orders (under promotional bases) within Australia, excluding gift card purchases, bulky and flammable items.
(b) Free standard shipping is subject to change at our discretion.